So my day went relatively as planned!  I woke up at 5am and managed to fall back asleep until 6:30 when the alarm went off.  I had Trevor sleeping with me (Jim is off hunting) so he woke up and was in charge of getting the girls up and ready for school.  I went out and poured the girls some cereal, then went into the bathroom to spray the shower down with Scrubbing Bubbles. 

So two morning goals complete! Sleeping in…and cleaning my shower!  z(Yes, I actually scrubbed it, too…Scrubbing Bubbles doesn’t do the entire job itself you know!). 

The one thing I didn’t do- put on sweatpants.  I figured if I was going to do any shopping, I wanted to look somewhat put together.

I pulled out of the house right as the bus picked up the kids and made it to my massage appointment a few minutes early.  I realized as I waited in the lobby that I hadn’t eaten anything for breakfast, which was semi-intentional, but I was absolutely starving!  And my stomach was letting everyone around me have an ear full!

Massage was good.  She primarily focused on my back (as I’d requested) and I had knots and tension and tightness in areas I didn’t realize.  She had a few minutes to spend on my arms and even the muscles in my arms were knotted up!  It was painful, but felt good at the same time.

I left there at 9:10 and stopped at Starbucks for a Grande White Mocha, then headed to Toys R Us to pick up a couple sale games.  If you buy two Xbox or PS3 games at $59.99 each (through Saturday), you get a $50 gift card to spend later.  So our Christmas will be a little brighter.

From there I headed home, where I did NOT change into my sweatpants as planned.  Instead I spent 15 minutes doing basically nothing, waiting to pass the time to pick up Brooke from school.

Got her, we went to Kohl’s out in Hillsboro where we spent an hour, got a couple Christmas gifts for people, and I picked out 4 trendy fall sweaters and tops, stocked up on my favorite Jockey panties (see yesterday’s post), and everything was an extra 30% off with my Kohl’s card PLUS I got another $30 in bonus cash (card) to spend later (after Nov 16th).  It was a free money kind of day!

Brooke and I went to Carl’s Jr for lunch, then stopped at Fred Meyer to look at boots (didn’t like any), so we picked up a few basic household items, then came home at 2:00.  I’m typing this up waiting for the big kids to get home from school (there they are!)


I’m back!  The rest of the afternoon and evening I spent hanging the new shower curtain rod, pressing the new shower curtain, organizing a couple shelves in the pantry, sorting through the box of things intended for Ebay- listing a few, putting the others in a Goodwill box, and collecting other items around the house to go to Goodwill, I went through a couple stacks of paper in the office, straightened up one of the shelves.  All the while wanting to sit on the sofa and watch one of the many movies on my “to watch” list, but I just can’t relax!

And the shoebox of receipts is still looming- growing.  And I’m doing a fantastic job of procrastinating.

The kids were sent to their rooms around 7:30- too much TV time preceeding that and they were getting wound up from so much brain inactivity.  So now Trevor is assembling his Transformers, and Riley is teaching Brooke some of her Alphafriends songs from school, and practicing letters.  They really get along well and seem to bond when it comes to Brooke’s Kindergarten homework- Riley loves helping her!